Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day at the Zoo...

So I realized after naming this post Day at the Zoo you may not know if I was referring to the actual zoo or just any ordinary day at our house!.....well, it was a perfect combination of the Birmingham Zoo and hanging out at home watching football....my brother michael and his daughter olivia came up for the day.....the weather was absolutely beautiful and we decided to take advantage of it....after the zoo we parked ourselves, well the adults at least, on our couches and watched some good ol' college football ~ we try so hard to support our Blazers, but FOR THE LOVE they need some help! it was a good day...the kids played for hours, which included a princess dinner :)
....oh to be 4!!



4 comments:

The Attaway's-"Life with Twins"!! said...

Great pics!!! I have never seen the zoo allow you to hold the birds (must be an ALABAMA thing:))! Audrey and cousin are too cute and Grant is so cool just hanging around with the girls!

Kelly said...

yeah, they drink the nectar...audrey and olivia were supposed to hold it but they chickened out...typical...grant is definetly something!

Courtney said...

Hey Kelly! I miss you so much here! You're so funny about the zoo! To make my blog, basically I used a little bit of Heather's and a lot of yours! I loved the aka thing and had to use it! I love being able to keep up with you this way and see the big man! They looked so cute for Halloween and I love Audrey's new haircut!

Kelly said...

...well, your blog looks great!..thanks about audrey's hair, it is so much easier this way too! glad you liked the blog, i miss you too....tell everyone i said hello :)