wow!!....a blog award....i am so honored! miracle mama rachel over at moments with my miracles ~ amazing blog~ thought of me when passing out her awards.....thanks rachel, i really do appreciate it!! rachel's blog is great....absolutely adorable children, beautiful photography and an amazing love for jesus christ....wonderful combination!So, here are the rules...
1. When given the award, you list 7 things that you love.
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that you love and be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard.)
7 Things I Love:
1. Blogging.....well, i think that one is obvious :)
2. Spending time with Family and Friends
3. My Canon Rebel Digital.....ohhh, that might be an obsession :)
4. Strong Coffee and Good Wine
5. Hydrangeas
6. Cutting coupons and finding good deals!
7. Our new church and church family
Now I give this award to 7 friends and bloggers (this means you get to put the cute little award on your blog so don't let me down by not participating and passing it on)!
1. Heather @ The Attaways...Our Life with Twin Girls!!
2. Charlotte @ Tutus and Boots
3. Farah @ Isbell Pursuit
4. Flora @ Contreras Family
5. Liz @ Family of Riches
6. Julie @ The Reid Family
7. Courtney @ Goodrich Family of 3





























5 comments:
wow...an award!!!!! You are now my American Idol! You blog is wonderful and I checked out your friend's blog too....wow...it's something else too!
Love ya!
hey....YOU won an award TOO!!!! your blogging rocks :)love ya!!
You really shouldn't have. But thanks, this is the first award I have in a LONG time!
Hey Kelly! Okay, so Rachel and I won the same "award" from the same friend. (I've yet to do mine, though) Anyway...so, then....I get to yours from hers and WHO KNEW! Anyway, I'm not a blog spy, so I wanted to say hey and that I'm glad I found you. Hope you're well...speaking of...are y'all still in Buford? I thought y'all moved? HELP!!!!!!!! Come visit us if you like, www.twohotdogs.com
You are too sweet, it's because of you that my blog is as good as it is...I feel really bad, because I don't think I have that many blog friends to pass it on to...you are an inspiration to me and I love all your post and pics, it is so great to still be able to see the family daily, even if we don't see you daily ;-)
Post a Comment